Slow Day....

Typical Thursday... S......L......O......W....... I was able to get some work done on the software I am supposed to write, still can't get motivated though. I am so glad that Burger King offers the "low carb" burgers (ok no bun, and they had it forever) as i can eat well and still maintain my weight loss program.. 40 pounds and still dropping.. lost 4 pants sizes already. I dont think I look any thinner but hey everyone else does.

Even though the Rv is more work for me, I cant wait to get home and work on it some more. I'm broke now because of getting it completely ready and screwing up and overpaying on all the utilities.. (Note: dont pay electronically and then decide to pay by regular mail...) and my Ebay habit needs to get in check again... although that NCD explora I just got for $9.00 is a steal... now what to do with 10 of them... Maybe it's time to set up a decent server and donate the linux server and the NCD's to a church school or private school for a linux lab... it would make it easy to manage for whoever would try to teach with it.... Now I'm looking at spending $500.00 in electronic gauges for the RV.. I got to monitor every aspect of the engine you know...

Oh and build a RV wifi server... it might be fun to install a mini-itx pc in there and set up an accesspoint on the roof that redirects all web requests to the local webserver showing webcams out the front of the RV for random wardrivers to find while I am travelling..

I also need to still figure out where to mount the 2 meter radios and how to get the coax and antennas mounted. if I am on vacation, I should pay attention to my Ham radio hobby that has been sitting in the shadows cince college....

oh well, back to trying to get some work done....

Comments

Popular Posts