Final Cut tips and tricks

I finally found a Final Cut pro tip I have needed for myself and for companies I am consulting for. Final cut pro and it's associated apps all nag you to death every 5 program launches to register online. Well most video editing machines are NOT connected to the internet so you cant register. Also some people believe that they should not be forced to register and give up personal information. Finding a solution to getting rid of the nasty nag screen was a bit difficult until I discovered this cool blog that has lots of nice FCP tips.

Digital Rebellion Blog is where I finally found it.

specifically the link, banish the FCP reg screen is what you would want.

there are a ton of other great tips there as well. I've been surfing it all weekend looking at the great ideas and notes.

Comments

Popular Posts