Me as a Roman citizen... for Halloween

Lynne and I have been invited to a Halloween costume party. So for the first time in a long time. I'm getting dressed up for a party on all hallows eve. Last time I did this I was a Transylvanian transvestite at a all night showing of Rocky horror Picture show. where I threw at least 60 pounds of popcorn at other people and the screen. but that was my crazy college days.

This time I'm going as P. Ovidius Naso, a lesser known roman leader over a lesser known province of Sinusess in the roman empire... Basically a roman outfit with a Hollywood quality 6 inch long nose and makeup to make it look as real as possible. Bonus points to those of you that figure out what my Roman name means :-P

I'll post photos here later as I get the costume together and the makeup and EFX designed and finished.

Comments

Popular Posts