Going from "responsible" to kid again

So I was given an offer this week, One that I was suprised that my Wife was all over and was happy and wanted me to accept the offer. I was offered to trade the Grand Caravan for a 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT in very good condition. I have always loved fieros, I miss my old one and I also always wanted a newer GT (Perfect car would be a Yellow 88GT with 24,000 miles on it) but those are rarer than a delorean. This car is in great shape but needs some help because of it's age. It runs fine and drives fine but the interior all needs to be pulled out and cleaned and replaced possibly because of a sunroof leak for the past 2 years. (Fiero has all plastic pans inside so no real rust problems.) It's an automatic so she can drive it, and being a GT it is on the fast side but ony a two seater fastback.

So there goes the responsible family with a minivan and here comes the "give that car a ticket" RED sportscar that will live in the garage... So why am I grinning from ear to ear?

Comments

Popular Posts