Lightroom replacement for linux....

I have used lightroom on the Mac. It's a awesome program for photo work. Switching to Ubuntu at home has me stuck though. I really wanted lightroom under linux. It does not run worth a darn under wine and Gimp is just clunky for some quick photo fixes...

Then a friend turned me on to a relatively unknown program..... Bibble 5 Pro This is a Lightroom replacement that Runs under linux! It's lightly rough under the edges compared to lightroom but it replicates enough functionality that it's worth every penny of its $199.00 price tag. It works great and does some great fast work of simple photo fixes. Plus it comes with a noiseninga engine in it to really clean up the nose from the 3200 and faster shots.

Download the demo from these guys... I'll be testing it more myself when I can afford to buy it and reporting a better review of it here as soon as I get the chance.

Comments

Popular Posts