Seasons Rantings

It's that joyous time of the year when our fellow humans become raving idiots. fighting over the last red sweater on the sale table, not saying excuse me when they bump into you, not holding doors open and driving like complete morons.

Yay! I do so love shopping!

This year I am doing 90% of my shopping online and not going into any local stores. I get things cheaper, better and without the hassle of having to deal with the rudest people on the planet, spending hours trying to find a parking space, standing in line because the lady at the register is sure it was 10 cents cheaper on the shelf tag while the clerk calls back to that department.

top it off, I do not know when we will get real winter weather, winter without lots of snow is not winter.... It's just a sick joke that nature and God play's on us.

Bah Humbug!

Comments

Popular Posts